Re: [tlug] nytimes.com blocked

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:41 AM, John Fremlin<john@example.com> wrote:

> I'm connecting to the Internet over NTT fiber (OCN). However the nytimes
> is blocked. Has anybody experienced this or have they singled me out?

I can get in no problem. But I have a similar issue: on my NTT (OCN)
ADSL line I cannot connect to demonoid.com, whereas I can connect just
fine to the site if I use the LAN that comes with the apartment. I am
a bit suspicious of my own settings at times, but I am also suspicious
of OCN these days.

Gernot