Re: [tlug] ICFP at Next TLUG Meeting

Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> writes:
[...]
> Can I get some thoughts on there from others who've had a look through
> the stuff on http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh/icfp09.html on whether any
> of that looks interesting and warrants further explanation?

On a selfish note, we'd be very interested in any news about the results
of the competition (we came in seventh? The winner was Hoge, also from
Tokyo?).

Maybe Mr Huang could be persuaded to give his talk on it again. (If you
haven't heard about it, here are a few videos --
http://john.freml.in/icfp-contest-2009)

[...]