Re: [tlug] Edinburgh (Was: Re: Books for donation / auction at 2009-09-12 Tech Meeting)

2009/9/3 Lars Kotthoff <lists@example.com>:
Me: >> I hope it lasts; I get to Edinburgh in two weeks.

> Take an umbrella.

はるのど.

In fact we'll be taking full kit as we're planning to climb Ben Nevis
and do walks around Glen Coe and Mull, and then spend a week
walking in Ireland.

[This trip is a replacement for our planned 3-week set of walking trips
in Japan last September, which was abandoned when our daughter nearly
killed herself riding her bike under a truck. By the time we were able
to think about rebooking, the Yen:Dollar ratio had got so bad we decided
to postpone Japan and do Scotalnd and Ireland instead.]

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Clayton School of IT, Monash University