Re: [tlug] System security and public policy [was: Anyone seen this gizmo yet?]

Godwin Stewart writes:

 > However, until that becomes a reality, users must be made aware of
 > the risks that they run in using that software. If they still don't
 > care then that's their problem and they should face the consequences.

They are aware.  After Windose, and *maybe* Orifice, The Great CPU-
Sucking Leech, ah, sorry 'bout the typo, I mean "antivirus software",
has to be the most commonly installed software out there, no?  But
anything that requires more than a one-off click and install, no,
that's not necessary is it? :-(