[tlug] Tux is now in Tokyo ! who wants to get it ?

Hi TLUG,

I am now the happy owner of the famous Tux plush which is travelling all around the world (I just brought it from France), and I am wondering who of you will be the next one to carry it on ?

To get it and pass it on hand-to-hand to next volunteer, just write a message on the project website and put your location on the world map:
http://www.move-your-tux.fr/?langue=en
(or more simply just email directly to me)

If you live in Tokyo area, we can arrange a meeting for the exchange this weekend or next one, and of course everyone from the TLUG is welcome, there will be of course a "souvenir picture" on the website !

Extract from the website:
*******
A simple Goal:

By doing this we want to show that GNU/Linux is not only code and data but also a human community. So we want all together to thank Richard Stallman and Linus Torvalds, and to make a Tux and a Gnu travel around the world.

How it Works:

We bought two fluffies (a Tux and a Gnu: you can see the Tux in the gallery). To have them travel, they will go from one hand to another, and travelling with the one who has them, they will go from one town to another, one country to another and one continent to another, ending with Richard stallman and Linus Torvalds. The Tux and Gnu trips will be shown on the website (see the map (where is Tux/Gnu)). The start time will be the 11 october 2008 in France and Belgium. The Tux will start from CHANTERAC (France) and the Gnu from Mons (Belgium) to go respectively to Linus Torvalds's home (Beaverton, Oregon -USA-) and Richard Stallman's home (USA)...

*****

I am waiting your answers!

~YannUbuntu