Re: [tlug] Method/tools to create a video from images, but with control of when the images and for how long they show.

Hi Tod, Edward and Phillip,

On Aug 31, 2009, at 10:36 PM, Tod McQuillin wrote:

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Tod McQuillin wrote:

If you want image 1 to appear for 2.5 seconds, make 300 hard links to it
(assuming 30 frames/sec), etc.

That should be 75, not 300. The sharp-eyed will have already caught this.

And Edward Middleton had the same idea as me... Hi Edward :)

Yup, this sounds like the way to go. Plus I have a use for hard links, Weee!! I will have to check my timings and hope I can get can a nice fit without having
to do something ridiculous like 100fps.
I've got an XML file with the timings so this won't be a full on DSL, but
it should be a bit of fun anyway.

Thanks for the advice!
Zev