Re: [tlug] search for encrypted information exchange

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 1:13 PM, Bruno Raoult<braoult@example.com> wrote:
>> You said you have a "blank" laptop and as I understood it leave no data
>> trails. What do you do w/ your laptop if you have nothing to hide? Stare at
>> it?
>
> Is it your problem? Why do you care?

Curiousity about what is or is not on Bruno's notebooks is
overwhelming me so that I can no longer attend to my work here twelve
time zones away from Tokyo. It's even driven me to post -- something I
almost never do.

Bruno you've offered up yourself as an example of best practices in
secure computing but refuse to elaborate. If you're strategy is so
effective, please be generous enough to share and let others benefit.
If it's not, be humble enough to share and let others enjoy a small
laugh at your expense. Or continue with option three: perpetuate a
mystery and continue to be bombarded with speculation.