Re: [tlug] search for encrypted information exchange

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 11:12, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
On 2009-08-27 20:05 +0900 (Thu), Bruno Raoult wrote:

> > So you never leave your laptop in suspend or hibernate mode when you're
> > not present?
>
> I just repeat: I can loose my laptop with no fear.

How about answering my question.

This was in my first email: There is no data I fear to loose on my laptop. The laptop itself would me my only loss.

> I cannot do the same with
> my wallet, with a few credit cards inside...

I don't understand that; credit cards are one of the safest things to
lose. You just phone up the card companies, tell them you lost the
cards, and they send you new ones, the next day if necessary. It's a
minor inconvenience, no more.

I agree, but I would be afraid that something happened before I cancel the cards.
Loosing my laptop will not give me such stress ;-)

[...]

All the rest is about the same point: *I do not care if I loose my laptop*.
Therefore I don't care about its internal protection.
And, yes, I know about security. But I don't spend time about securing what does not need to be.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.