Re: [tlug] Unix's 40th Birthday

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 00:54, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
Bruno Raoult writes:

 > Sorry, could you better explain what is "Unix" for you, in this
 > sentence?

Unix is a way of life ....

In France, we call this kind of answer "hors contexte". This means a zero. Please
try again next year :-)

br.

PS. This remembers me an old joke about a famous Christian group whose members come sometimes
(always two people) to your home, to explain some "truth" - "hors contexte" - from the Bible...

The Joke is: What is the difference between the XXX (this group), and your balls?
None: They are always together, but can never come in.

Sorry, that one was completely off-topic ;-)

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.