Re: [tlug] openssh on Centos 5.2

Curt Sampson writes:
 > On 2009-08-20 11:43 +0900 (Thu), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
 >
 > > That suggests to me that PAM is now so
 > > complicated and viral that nobody understands it.
 >
 > Actually, I found some simple documentation that makes obvious, for
 > example, the difference between "requisite" and "required,"

What gets me is that instead of "requisite" you can write "[success=ok
new_authtok_reqd=ok ignore=ignore default=die]" but *the latter is
deprecated* (for Gentoo ebuilds, anyway)!

For real horror, try the official documentation:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html