Re: [tlug] openssh on Centos 5.2

Selon Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com>:

> I know that openssh belongs to the group "Applications/Internet" so
> during the installation,
> I've tried to customized it. However, no "Applications/Internet" is there!
>
> 1. Is this a mistake of the installer?
> 2. Or openssh (and so do the rpms in the Applications/Internet group)
> will always get installed
>    regardless of installation options?

Seems that's part of the minimal base system, so you won't be able to deselect
it through anaconda. You can also notice that all those packages are flagged as
'optional'.

Look on the kickstart side:
%packages
-openssh-server
-openssh-clients
-openssh

or something in post:
%post
/bin/rpm -e openssh-server openssh-clients openssh

Francois