Re: [tlug] openssh on Centos 5.2

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 01:14:24PM +0700, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A "default installation" CentOS 5.2 will have openssh installed.
>
> What I am trying to do is find a way to subtract openssh from CentOS
> 5.2 installation[1]

I believe that even if you uncheck everything (including base system)
during the customize package screens, you'll still have open ssh
installed, at least the server.  (Not sure about the client.)

However, it's easy enough to uninstall it upon first boot.  Would that
be satisfactory?

The other option is to use revisor or something like that (I haven't
done this, so not really familiar with the details) and create a custom
CD after installing on one machine and setting it up the way you want.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6