Re: [tlug] Batch conversion of a bunch of Illustrator files to SVG files

On 2009-08-05 22:30 +0900 (Wed), Dave M G wrote:

> Could I maybe solve the space problem by replacing them with underscores
> before running the "uniconvertor" command?

You could, but it seems easier to me just to use my suggestion of a
small shell script called by xargs. If you don't have filenames with
embedded newlines, you don't even need the -print0 and and -0 options.

That way you don't have to worry about what other characters, besides
spaces (such as tabs) might also cause problems.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com