Re: [tlug] Zurus distributions experience

Ahh...

Thank you for the very clear answer.

You are surely a missionary of Emacs,
though I am usually using vi. ;-)

| The OSS license of choice of all companies with more IP lawyers than developers. | There's a good reason for that and it's not "to make our stockholders poorer."

Funally, business is business in the lost Eden O:-)

Sotaro

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Sotaro Kobayashi writes:

 > If we could have an opportunity to meet him, we really want to hear
 > his opinion and GNU / GPL policy about this.

Just write him.  He will eventually answer (typically within 3 days to
2 weeks).  Or post to gnu.misc or gnu.license.discuss or something
like that; your English is more than sufficient.

But basically, the war is over, we won, and the GPL and RMS should
both be retired.  The GPL now causes more division in open source than
it protects freedom, and is the OSS license of choice of all companies