Re: [tlug] [OT] Japan and 海外 credit cards

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
Thats interesting/scary, I aways imagined quants would use mathematic,
matlab or something else more serious then Excel extensions.  Dam excel
ate the global economy!

Please excuse what may be a very stupid question, and I'm sure Matlab is a very fine program from my limited experience with it in college (math minor), but... how on earth would one use Matlab in an _accounting/financial_ environment?

--
Ai Ling Chow | alchow@example.com