[tlug] [Announcement] August Nomikai 2009

Hi Tlugers

Please this time for the nomikai we require that in advance you confirm in advance your assistance by replying to this email. It's just to have an idea, of the people that will join this time, just in case we have to increase or reduce the number of people in the reservation. Please provide this information ASAP so we can communicate ASAP to the local the number of participants. It's not a strictly match of people, but as closer the approximation, the better for us.

       TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group August "nomikai"

     Date:     August 14th (Friday)
     Time:     19:30-21:30 (Last order 21:00)
     Place:    Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi Dept Store "honkan"
               Rooftop Beer Garden
               <http://www.mitsukoshi.co.jp/pc/store/1010/pdf/beer2009.pdf>
     Address:  Nihombashi Muro-machi 1-4-1 Chuo-ku, Tokyo
               <http://www.mitsukoshi.co.jp/store/fcs/english/1010/map.html>
     Menu:     Nomihodai/Tabehodai
               all-you-can-drink: beer (malt/black), wine, whiskey, shochu, sour,
               soft drinks
               all-you-can-eat: vegetables, yakisoba, chicken, gyoza,
               curry, salad, sausage, dessert, etc (20+ plates)
     Cost:     men: 3,401 yen / women: 2,901 yen (purchase your ticket at the entrance)

     This event is open to all Linux users and friends, and is
     to promote casual Linux (and non-Linux) related discussions
     over a few cold ones. Even if you're not a Linux user or a
     LUG member, but want to hang out with Linux people, please come.

     Even if you want to come at the last minute it's okay - we
     may have to squeeze a bit, but please come!

     If you get lost,
     or simply want to get in touch with us, please call:

        Alberto Tomita..............080-3463-9256
        Pietro Zuco.................080-3351-1358

     For more information, access the TLUG web page at
     http://www.tlug.jp

     See you there!