Re: [tlug] [OT] Japan and 海外 credit cards

Sach Jobb wrote:
No, not yet. I have a one year work and travel visa and a 証明纔瘢韭絎竢蹠\xC2 閹
松 逋 笊鴪緕\xF4 痲糅纉\xF3 \xA8瘤\xE4 鼈阨趙 艱\xF4 逋 外人登録証 in a little
over
two weeks).  I guess I should just go and try getting a bank account
then.  Any recommendations on a good bank to use if I plan to change
my location every now and then?

I recommand Yucho Ginko. I don't know Shinsei, but Yucho is cheaper than any of the banks I've found around here. Plus it accepts cash cards of reginal banks at any Yucho ATM in Japan...

Jean-Christophe Helary