Re: [tlug] Batch conversion of a bunch of Illustrator files to SVG files

Scott ,

Thanks for replying.

> I'm not sure if you have the files all over the place...

Not only do I have them scattered over who-knows-how-many locations, I
want the finished files to remain where they are. I have a whole
structured system for keeping directories of source graphics I use for
making web sites. I'd really, really hope I can avoid having to gather
all these files in one place, and then having to ensure they get placed
back in the right place again.

That's why the find command was such a godsend when it came to
organizing my music files.

I was kind of hoping there was a regular expression way of doing this.
Regular expressions are so awesome when they work, and totally
impossible to figure out how to make one that works.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G