Re: [tlug] A Linux branded credit card

> There is a cool idea that came up about 30 years ago, which is the
> a debit card that is linked to the VISA payments system.

Wells Fargo offers one.  It's a VISA debit card so I think it's not
limited to Wells Fargo.

> you're
> not protected by laws that limit your liability in the case of a lost
> or stolen card.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/checkcard/overview

Enjoy zero liability for unauthorized transactions
You won’t be held responsible for any unauthorized purchases or ATM
transactions, as long as they are reported promptly. In addition,
business owners must maintain appropriate internal controls against
misuse2.

Acutally, you could put a picture of Tux on it with their software,
give your donation to a Linux foundation, not face interests fees and
be protected!

https://www.wellsfargo.com/checkcard/design

Shawn