Re: [tlug] A Linux branded credit card

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Edward Middleton<emiddleton@example.com> wrote:
> Credit cards can be a dangerous if you aren't good at paying them off at
> the end of the month.  Unfortunately they are the one method that is
> almost universally accepted for online purchases.
>
> Edward

Quite true, and good advice.  I actually do own a couple cards, but I
make it a point to pay off the debt frequently, and to pick cards that
have better interest rates, have a tangible rewards program, and such.
 I think the affinity-cards like the Linux Fund are a kind of gimmick
to get people to sign onto higher-interest rate credit lines or some
such.  Buyer beware, I guess.  :)

--
Doug McLean

Blog: http://nihonshukyo.wordpress.com/