Re: [tlug] Trying to compare settings of two different PHP servers

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:18:11 +0900, Sach Jobb <sach@example.com> wrote:

> This seems like a pretty good way to do this. I would probably use
> something similar. If you are fairly sure it's a problem with a
> missing module or versions in a module you can use
> get_loaded_extensions()

I think this is one of the easiest an better solutions for this.
Dave, anyway if you really want to check all the options, I checked the
html output of phpinfo() and it's not so hard to parse and convert it to
some format that could be easy for you to check over several servers.
Trying to do a diff of every configuration on every server is going to be
really painful.

If Sach solution is not enough, maybe the idea to create a small tool that
will get the html from the phpinfo from all servers, save it to some format
and compare it, will be an easy approach. Then you can use it in the future
as well :)
And you don't have to use ssh, just wget :)

Cheers

--
- Zuco
-