Re: [tlug] Trying to compare settings of two different PHP servers

> What I've tried to do, based on a little advice from the PHP mailing
> list, is download the output of phpinfo() from the misbehaving server
> and a working server to compare the differences. They seem, to my human
> eye, to be about the same. I tried running "diff -iw" on the files, but
> there was so much different between them that the output wasn't any more
> human readable.

This seems like a pretty good way to do this. I would probably use
something similar. If you are fairly sure it's a problem with a
missing module or versions in a module you can use
get_loaded_extensions() to give you an array and just loop through the
array and check everything is there and > version x. I use that sort
of system when I am making installers to insure that the system meets
all of the requirements before proceeding.

Cheers,
Sach