Re: [tlug] Replacing text in multiple files - under Windows :(

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:06:27 +0900
Clemens Schwaighofer <gullevek@example.com> wrote:

> I used a Software called "BK ReplaceEm v2.0" http://www.orbit.org/replace/
>
> It works for me, replaces text in files. I use this on windows servers
> where I have to change some simple text (eg copyright notice) or db
> configs scattered all over the place.

Excellent! This looks like what I need. Currently installing, but it
looks like it needs the NET Framework 3.5 SP 1 first, so I'm installing
that... Ah well.

Maybe I should reserve some time next week, split the harddrive and get
a real OS on the damn thing... See you next week in a thread called "how
to get a Linux install below the radar of company IT"...

Martin