[tlug] Replacing text in multiple files - under Windows :(

TLUG,

I have a fairly standard task, several hundred .html files where I need
to do some simple text replacements with basic regular expressions.

Now, under Linux, this would be done in 5 minutes with board tools, but
scrapping my company PC at work and installing a decent OS is not an
option right now, so I need to do this under Windows XP. Does someone
here know a decent, easy to use Windows tool that can do text
replacements across multiple files?

I've tried a dozen programs I found on download.com and the best tool I
found was something called Textcrawler, which is free and does what I
need but is too buggy to use (i.e. it leaves crap characters across
files, and the cleanup takes more time than replacing by hand).
Yes, I could use Dreamweaver, but a small, fast, dedicated tool for the
job would be nicer.

Thanks,

Martin