Re: [tlug] Old School xterm Fonts for Unicode/Japanese

Curt Sampson writes:

 > Is it just the lack of me telling xterm about the wide versions of the
 > other "fonts" I use that is causing Japanese to show up as boxes?

The iso10646 registry simply tells X to use Unicode encoding to look
up the glyphs.  There's no guarantee that there is a glyph to
correspond to any given character code, however.  Unless you tell us
what fonts you're using there's no way to give you an answer.