Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 06:06:53PM +0900, Dave M G wrote:
> Mattia,
> > I'm using an 8GB microSD no problem on mine (yes, the docomo htc
> > magic).
> >

> Thanks for mentioning it.
>
> I wonder if I went to a Biku Camera or something and asked to test a
> 16GB card if they would let me. Or does the card need a particular format?

It's just a plain class 4 8GB microSD, fat32 formatted. 16GB is supposed
to work too, I read a few success stories on the interweb.
I don't think any shop will let you test the card unless they have a
spare one (which I can see the point of having) but I won't stop you
from trying. ;)

--
mattia
:wq!