[tlug] mail encryption for keitai/PHS?

Hi all,

I wonder if there is any service/product available to use PGP or GnuPG
when sending/receiving emails with Japanese providers? A Google search
in English found nothing specific to Japan, but there is one product
that works on phones using Windows Mobile:

http://www.pgp.com/products/mobile/

In particular, if the OS supports an installation of GnuPG, then if
one uses webmail from the mobile phone then one could continue to use
whatever plugin one can have for one's browser (e.g., Firefox has a
nice GnuPG plugin for Gmail).  On the other hand, does anyone know if
providers (or the phone makers) have any products that allow users
control over mail encryption/decryption? I'll continue searching in
Japanese on this issue and post follow-ups if I come up with anything.

Regards, Gernot