Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed
From: Nikolay Elenkov <nick@example.com>
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 15:52:41 GMT+0900 (Tokyo Standard Time)
> 2009年 7月 21日(火)12:09 pm に Alexei Anisimov さんは書きました:
>

>> Dave, Nikolay - does Alarm Clock work OK on your phones?
>>

> I had never used the alarm clock until now, but no problems here either.
> It starts up without any errors and seems to work as expected

Thanks!

btw - I fixed it :)

I just went to Settings - Applications - Manage applications - Alarm
Clock and cleared this applications data (it was 8 KB). After that Alarm
Clock started and allowed to configure itself, now it shows 12 KB of
data in application management.

That could be a good bug report, but there is probably no way to restore
that invalid data that caused the problem. And I'm not sure what was
configured there, because I had no opportunity to even run Alarm Clock
before now.

Best regards,
--
Alexei Anisimov