Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

Alexei,

Dave, Nikolay - does Alarm Clock work OK on your phones?

Yep, no problems here. I woke up with it this morning in fact. If you can reproduce the error reliably, I'd take it to the DoCoMo shop, because what you're describing seems kind of exceptional.

You're certainly paying enough for the phone, so don't hesitate to rattle their cages down at DoCoMo with this kind of thing.

On another Android note:

It does seem to be the case that it only accepts miniSD cards up to 4 GB, at least as far as the manual and the staff at DoCoMo tell me. That's a little annoying, as all indications on the net are that the HTC Magic accepts up to 16 GB. I'm hoping it's just a matter of software updating, and that the Japan model isn't choked down on a hardware level.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G