Re: [tlug] Mythbuntu 9.04 rejecting Android USB connection

Ryosuke,

Thank you for responding.
Don't you have any USB hub between your phone and PC?
My Laptop PC can recognize android phones...
correctly only when it connect with an USB cable directly.

Interesting. Actually, my situation is the reverse. On the machine where the Android connects, it goes through a USB 4-port hub.

On the machine where it does not work, it connects directly.

However, on my laptop, a direct connection also works. And I just tested now, and can confirm on the machine where it works, it works directly as well.

In short, the machine that does not connect does not work even though the USB is plugged in directly.

On the other machine, it does not seem to matter if it is through a hub or not.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G