Re: [tlug] Setting up a Reliable Local WiFi Network

On 火, 2009-07-14 at 18:28 +0900, CL wrote:
> it is only the Kubuntu machines having this problem,

These are the ones running KNetworkManager, right? I had horrible
trouble with NetworkManager (the gtk version, but...) with an Intel
wireless card. If you search the web, you'll see that we aren't alone. I
could have sworn that it was a hardware problem, but when I switched to
wicd, (almost) all my problems went away.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR