Re: [tlug] Force passwords to be remembered in Firefox?

Quoting Dave M G at 14/07/2009-17:44:17(+0900):

https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password

--
()   Georgi Georgiev   () There's an old proverb that says just      ()
()    chutz@example.com    () about whatever you want it to.             ()