[tlug] Force passwords to be remembered in Firefox?

TLUG,

Apparently some web sites can include something in their HTML code that tells Firefox (and probably other browsers) to not allow certain form fields to remember their input data between sessions.

On a lot of web sites that I administer, they use cPanel for administrative interface, and the login won't permit me to keep the username and passwords. So each time I go to these sites, I have to dig up a text file where I keep the login information to see what it is. I have dozens of web sites, some of my own and some from other people, so unifying the passwords or remembering them is not really feasible.

This level of security has crossed the line to just being a hassle for me.

Is there a way I can force Firefox to remember the username/password settings even when the web page is trying to stop me?

Thanks for any advice.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G