Re: [tlug] Making my LAN a passwordless zone

On 09/07/09 13:03, Doug McLean wrote:

> Not sure about making it passwordless, but maybe you could load up
> ssh-agent early on (I believe it can be scripted into .profile for
> your shell) and load the keys ahead of time?  Then you get the nice
> passphrase security, without having to use it everytime.  :)

Alternatively, google for public key authentication:

http://www.google.com/search?q=ssh+public+key+authentication

BTW, please don't top-post. English was read from top to bottom last time I
looked: http://lists.tlug.jp/listpolicy.html

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
 neither do we."
       -- President George W. Bush addressing the Pentagon, 05-AUG-2004