Re: [tlug] Making my LAN a passwordless zone

Not sure about making it passwordless, but maybe you could load up
ssh-agent early on (I believe it can be scripted into .profile for
your shell) and load the keys ahead of time?  Then you get the nice

--
Doug McLean

Blog: http://nihonshukyo.wordpress.com/