Re: [tlug] UQ WiMAX, other ubiquitous internet access, and Linux laptops

Hi Dave,

> If it needs some kind of USB device, then there's the potential of not
> having the right device driver support available for Linux.

I recommend E-mobile's smartphones(powered by HTC).

e.g.:
 - Touch Diamond ( http://emobile.jp/products/ht/s21ht/ )
 - EMonster/ a.k.a. HTC Kyser ( http://emobile.jp/products/ht/s11ht/ )

We (Linux kernel >=2.6.27 users) can use these smartphones as
internet access router with 3 steps, it provide by rndis driver
and Windows Mobile's ICS.

 step 1) connect your smartphones with USB-cable.
 step 2) open HTC CommManager, and tap "インターネット共有".
 step 3) tap "舌皛逅跂勉闕㉒↑ 齒 也銛琨\xF3 鴈粡\xF3 糅蝟纈 猪鳬\xF3 癈 良\xC3 犾抅 槌弛\xAE

  麗扖鷓 壽繪\xF2 齡辮\xF3 癇\xE5 闔踟 怏鈔阯麝閧蛹\xE5 皷粤鶤
  黼\xE5 瘡齒 蔗捥痕夌蛻籙勻隴痲迚遲黼鱸瘡嘈丑桛棱搐\xAD鱚竕鞳嘈梓蛙鞜艱蹴

吶艨鰾鵺