Re: [tlug] Please advice for a new equipment components under Linux

Between ATI and Nvidia, Nvidia wins on Linux by a long shot. Obviously since ATI
has opened up their specs their open-source driver may be much different in the
future, but at the moment, its not. That said, I would shoot for Nvidia+Ubuntu
9.04, which play together nicely. I just put a 9800GT in my Ubuntu box and it
performs great.

-n