Re: [tlug] First Android Phone in Japan release date announced

J. Maurice, Francois,

Are you going to wait outside until they open? I was thinking about
doing this myself.
I don't think the HT-03A is that widely anticipated in Japan, so for the moment I'm thinking that won't be necessary.

Besides, I'm intending to transfer my number from Softbank, which I assume means taking paperwork back and forth from the Softbank shop (also in Ebisu).

If any TLUGers are also keen on picking up their Android phone on the 10th, and want to do it in Ebisu, do let me know. I'm sure there will be lots of waiting around, since it is Docomo, and we could chat and fill the time.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G