Re: [tlug] Call for presenters - July 11th technical meeting

Hi Edward,

Edward Middleton wrote:
Edward Middleton wrote:
If you are interested in making a presentation in the July 11th
technical meeting, could you send a mail to the list outlining what you
would like to present.  Please CC me on this email.

We still don't have any speaks for the next meeting.  If you are
interested in presenting something at the next meeting please contact me
in the next couple of days.

Maybe we could give a talk about our team's solution to the ICFP programming contest? http://icfpcontest.org/

We have some pretty visualisations and were running on Linux.

http://john.freml.in/icfp-contest-2009