Re: [tlug] UQ WiMAX, other ubiquitous internet access, and Linux laptops

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 16:30, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:
> Oh, and I am aware of wireless "hotspot" services like Mzone and
> whatnot, but I'm looking for the ability to roam outside of hotspots.

Why not get something like emobile, afaik there were several posts
here with successful install with linux. This service is available
anywhere, it is just plain dial up.

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
"Freiheit ist immer die Freiheit der Andersdenkenden, sich zu äußern.",