Re: [tlug] Linux habits in Windows world

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 14:56, Alexei Anisimov<alexei.anisimov@example.com> wrote:
> I suspect that we all use Windows, at least from time to time :) As for me -
> I have to use Windows XP on my work laptop so I desperately miss some small
> Linux thingies in Windows environment.

Why do you need to run Windows for work? If it's only for Outlook or
some other specific apps, you could probably run Linux on the laptop
and run Windows in a VM (where it arguably belongs :) VirtualBox works
well, as does VMware.

Of course, I understand that your IT department may not be very
impressed if you reinstall the OS on the company-owned laptop.

Mike