Re: [tlug] OT: A Conference for *BSD, Linux, and OpenSolaris

Jim,

Sounds good to me. Let me know how I can help.

Kyle

On 6/15/2009 4:46 PM, Jim Grisanzio wrote:
hey ...

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a little conference in Tokyo
for *BSD, Linux, and OpenSolaris and I'm getting some good responses on
Twitter and Facebook. So, I thought I'd see if you guys would be
interested from a Linux perspective.

Basically, I want to host a conference along the lines of BarCamp --
which means those who participate do the organizing and the talking and
the schedule is made up live on site. This way everyone is treated
equally, and everyone has a chance to get directly involved. Just
looking to bring the communities together for a day to see what happens.

Good idea?

Jim