[tlug] [OT] StumbleUpon in Japanese

TLUG,

I'm sure at least some of you are aware of the service "StumbleUpon":

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

Recently, I've been finding more ways to up my Japanese, and I thought that being able to use StumbleUpon in Japanese would be fantastic for entertaining myself while practising.

However, I've looked into it, and as far as I can tell, there is no way to set StumbleUpon to be in Japanese. Sometimes you get random Japanese-related-content (Usually *about* Japan, not *in* Japanese) mixed in with the rest of it, but no way to focus on Japanese language content specifically.

Also, there does not seem to be a Japanese StumbleUpon equivalent.

Am I wrong about either of those? It seems kind of hard to believe that there really isn't a Japanese StumbleUpon of any sort.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G