Re: [tlug] (OT) The enigma of Japan

On mercredi 10 juin 09, at 16:27, Josh Glover wrote:

2009/6/9 JC Helary <brandelune@example.com>:

The Dems/Repugs little game in the US is a proof that you can achieve
the same result by making things look vastly different.

I would never defend the unfortunate two-party "system" in the US, but
let me ask you two questions:

1. How long have you lived in the US?

How relevant is my personal experience re. the US imperial policies ?

2. Would you consider George W. Bush and Barack Obama the same thing,
just looking different? How about Reagan and Kennedy?

Yes. I consider they all press for the same corporate/imperial agenda. The nuances are entertaining but certainly not fundamental, which is the whole point.

But maybe my reading list about the US is a little unorthodox. I prefer Chomsky, Zinn, Henwood, Perrin etc to the goons who write editorials for the NYT.

Jean-Christophe Helary