Re: [tlug] [Announce] June Nomikai reminder

On 6/9/2009, "Ai Ling" <alchow@example.com> wrote:

>Just because I'm curious (and because I work Friday nights)--are there any
>TLUG nomikais that _aren't_ Friday nights?

In my 10 year association with TLUG (unfortunately, a long-distance one
these days; I'm back in California these days), every one I can recall
- wait, recall is a bit hazy on many of those ;-) - every one I attended
was either on a Friday night or on a Saturday after a general meeting,
the reasoning being that we could recover the next day. In some cases,
we could still be at the sanjikai the next say <g>

That said, TLUG is a beer users' group with a Linux problem, so an
unofficial nomikai on some other night might be doable.

Welcome to TLUG and congrats on delurking :)

Jonathan