[tlug] Salutations

Hi,

New Tlug member here, my name is Mike Allred.  I'm somewhat new to Tokyo, in town to soak in the atmosphere and find a way to put the proverbial root down.  I'm from New York City via various other places in America, a long time fan of open source stuff.

Anyway, I've brought my unlocked T-mobile G1 Android phone which seems to work as well as can be expected in Tokyo with a prepaid Softbank SIM card inserted.  (phone and text SMS work but no data or MMS so far).  I'll bring that along to the nomikai on Friday in case anyone is interested in giving it a hands-on evaluation.

See you Friday.  Cheers!