Re: [tlug] (OT) The enigma of Japan (was: UNIX jobs on TLUG)

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Clemens
Schwaighofer<gullevek@example.com> wrote:
> Well, I am not here since yesterday, I work know as the lone gaijin in
> a japanese company, I know the rules, I learn how circumvent them,
> bend them, ... but you never change them :)
>
> --
> Clemens Schwaighofer
> gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gullevek/

You're a wise man, Clemens.  I have to learn to do the same thing in
the (american) corporation I work for.  I like to remind myself at
times to "be like water" and just flow with things.

...that sounds like "eastern philosophy" doesn't it?  Fits nicely into
our Japan-email list thread.  ;D

--
Doug McLean

Blog: http://nihonshukyo.wordpress.com/