Re: [tlug] (OT) The enigma of Japan (was: UNIX jobs on TLUG)

2009/6/5 Charles Muller <cmuller-lst@example.com>:

> It seems like the Linux content of this list is gradually descending
> into the tenth percentile or so.

Hrm, I think that is true of this thread, but hopefully not of the
list in general.

Anyway, I have asked for this thread to die (at least, the part having
nothing to do with Japan and IT), so I will now a) stop replying to it
myself, and b) set moderation bits on the next people to reply to it.

--
Cheers,
Josh