[tlug] Greeting!!

Dear TLUG members.

My name is Shohei Azuma.
Please allow me to introduce myself through this mailing list.
I just moved back from Silicon Valley in US and was looking for a LUG that I can join here in Tokyo.
I have a lot of experience working with Linux mostly on the sysadmin side.
Currently, I am doing system audit and some consulting in an accounting firm,
but I miss all the Linux stuff back in US...
It would be great if I could join one of your events to introduce myself face to face. Let me know if I can join the meeting next week. Can`t wait to see you all.

Thank you very much.
Shohei