Re: [tlug] Suse 10 file access without root?

2009/6/2 Alexei Anisimov <alexei.anisimov@example.com>:

> thank you, guys! I have a feeling TLUG would become the significant part
> of my life here in Tokyo :)

I hope so! TLUG's been good to me for almost 10 years now, and we've
got a few list members pushing 15 or more.

Come out to the next tech meeting or nomikai and meet some of us (not
me, sadly, unless I convince my bosses that I must go on a business
trip to Tokyo--I'm currently marooned in Dublin) in the flesh!

--
Cheers,
Josh